Model 50 Heavy Duty Bariatric Couch
Every department should have at least one heavy duty plinth, able to safely lift a very heavy patient to a suitable treatment height when the need arises. This bariatric couch is suitable for a wide range of uses and can be fitted with arms, divided legs and other accessories to make it into a truly multi-purpose couch. Motorised backrest recommended.
Features: unique lifetime guarantee, easy electric operation, fully hoist accessible, low running costs, high density fire retardant foam, breathing hole, hardwearing anti-microbial vinyl, able to lift 320kg from its lowest height, full choice of accessories and colours.
- Electric height adjustment
- Able to lift up to 320kg (50 stone) from its lowest height
- Backrest adjustment by manual friction lock mechanism (motorised by cost option and highly recommended for treating heavy patients)
- Backrest angle adjustable from horizontal to vertical
- Footrest angle adjustment from -35 to +90º vertical
- Breathing hole and plug fitted as standard
- Hoist clearance of 13cm (5")
- Adjustable foot for uneven floors.
- Fully washable/ fire retardant Ambla vinyl available in a range of colours
- Robust retractable castors for excellent mobility and safety
- Couch goes horizontal for patient recovery in emergency situations
- CE marked in conformity with MDD 93/42/EEC Annex IX Class 1
- Electrical standard IEC601 part 1